OVERVIEW OF HOSPICE
Hospice care is a type of health care that focuses on the palliation of a terminally ill patient's pain and symptoms and attending to their emotional and spiritual needs at the end of life.
ur wholistic palliative care team is made up of highly-skilled health care professionals who provide their skills, training, innate compassion and dedication to end-of-life dignity to provide comfort, whole-person spiritual and emotional care, family support and maximal comfort throughout the final journey.
These are the primary services provided by our team:
1. Minimize or alleviate patient pain and monitor pain medication
2. Provide whole-person and whole-family spiritual and psychological support
3. Communicate patient and their family on the process of dying
4. Provides medical equipment and supplies, as needed
5. Provides and educates family on detailed aspects of patient care
6. Provides Respite care of family caregivers
7. Bereavement counseling